Flamingo Falls Shopping Center
2214 Flamingo Road Pembroke Pines, FL 33028
(Southwest Corner of Flamingo Rd. & Sheridan St.)
City of Pembroke Pines Charter Schools
2020-21 School Year
Greetings PPCS Families,
We hope you are all doing well during this unprecedented time. We want to share some information about the added measures we are taking to make your uniform shopping as seamless as possible.
Please review the important information below to assist with the purchase of your student’s uniforms:
3 Ways to Shop
- In-store appointments: Planet T will be accepting appointments for PPCS returning students through June 27th, 2020. Keep in mind- appointments may be limited. Please call us today to schedule your appointment at 954-538-0066.
- Shop online: All PPCS required school uniform items will be available for purchase on our website. Orders may be delivered via UPS at any time. Limited-contact store pick-up is available at no extra charge until June 30th, 2020. Visit our website at https://uniformsbyplanett.com to place your order.
- Order forms: You may request an order form for your school by e-mail at email@example.com or by calling us. Send your completed order form back to us and we will let you know when your order is ready for limited-contact pick up. Cash or credit card payments are accepted at time of pick up.
Please note- we highly encourage our customers to shop early by appointment. Our staff will be happy to safely assist you in selecting the appropriate items for your student and provide sizing guidance.
Planet T Uniforms is committed to the safety of our team and guests. We will follow the local government and CDC Guidelines regarding COVID-19 and Social Distancing measures. As such, we are implementing various initiatives as follows:
- Reduced in-store traffic: We ask that you limit the number of people in your party. In-store shopping will be prioritized for those who are on-time for their scheduled appointment. Appointments are limited due to safe social distancing measures. Please keep your appointments or call to re-schedule at least a day in advance to allow others who may like to schedule an opportunity to do so. Appointments are limited due to safe social distancing measures. Those without appointments may shop in-store based on available capacity.
- Increased safety measures: All guests are required to wear masks or facial coverings and should not have any flu-like symptoms. Our store is equipped with hand sanitizing stations and areas are thoroughly cleaned repeatedly throughout the day. For additional information on our increased safety measures, please call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fitting rooms are unavailable: For the safety of our guests, clothing cannot be tried on until further notice. Please consider bringing a set of your child’s clothes with you for sizing guidance.
June 15, 2020
Due to COVID-19 Social Distancing Guidelines, we highly encourage our customers to:
Shop early by appointment.
Avoid extended wait times due to increased safety measures. Our staff will be happy to assist you in selecting the appropriate items for your student and provide sizing guidance. Schedule today.
Now – June 27th
By Appointment ONLY
Mon-Thu 10:00am-6:00pm | Fri 10:00am-5:00pm | Sat 10:00am-6:00pm | Sun- CLOSED
Hours may be extended based on appointment demands
June 28th – August 23rd
Extended Back to School Hours to Be Announced
Please call or visit our website