Dear Parents and Guardians,
- Only uniformed jackets/vests/sweaters may be worn to school. If it is not a uniform item, it must be removed once the student enters the building. Students may wear a plain (no logo, writing or pictures), navy blue jacket/vest/sweater in lieu of the uniform jacket/vest/sweater. All jackets/vests/sweaters should have first and last name on each item so they may be returned if misplaced.
Please review our dress code:
- Black or navy leggings or tights may be worn in cooler weather.
- A black or brown belt must be worn at all times if belt loops are present.
- Students should wear approved pleated navy blue shorts or pants. Also, girls may wear a navy blue wrapped skort. Jumpers are not allowed.
- Shoes must be worn at all times. For safety reasons, “zoris”, flips-flops, sandals, clogs, bedroom slippers, or any type of backless shoes cannot be worn.
- All shirts must be tucked in at all times while on campus.
- Blue, navy, green, or white long-sleeved shirts may be worn under the uniform top in cooler weather.
- A short or long sleeve polo with the Pembroke Pines Charter Elementary School logo embroidered in any of the following colors is allowed: navy blue, light blue, hunter green, or white.
- All students must wear one of our approved uniform outfits.
- Uniforms must be worn at all times. Girl Scout, etc. uniforms may not be worn in school. If a student has a meeting right after school, he/she may change at the end of the day.
- Spirit shirts may only be worn on the last day of the week.
- No bleached hair (green, orange, purple, etc.) will be allowed.
- Hairstyles that are a disruption to the learning environment (for example: Mohawks, Fohawks, and feather clips) are not allowed.
- Not wear head coverings including, but not limited to, caps and hats, unless they are necessary for safety in certain classes, health or religious reasons.
- All students must agree to the mandatory uniform policy.
Written By: ppcs\cvasquez
Date Posted: 12/5/2013
Number of Views: 207